St. Louis Parking offers a convenient E-pay option to handle your monthly parking bill, as well as a number of other useful features like special parking requests, validations, and more. The E-pay system is secure and simple to use following the step-by-step instructions below. Click here to download instructions with images.
- From any page, click on “Pay Your Bill”.
- Choose the Location Code from the drop-down box and click “Make Payment”.
- If you are a new E-pay customer, click “Register” and follow the instructions to set up a new account. If you’re a returning customer, enter your username and password and click “Log In”.
- Under “Payment Type”, you have the option to choose from a single payment for a one-time event, or to set up a recurring payment for ongoing services like monthly parking.
- For both payment types, enter the requested information on the “Payment Information and Details” and “Bank Account Information” screens, then click “Continue”.
- Verify your payment information is correct and make sure you accept the terms and conditions, then click “Confirm”.
- Finished! The Confirmation Receipt screen will show you the details of your transaction and can be printed for your records.
Do you park at any of these locations? Log in below.
- 11th & Pine
- City Block 418
- City Block 426
- Gentry’s Landing
- Mansion House Garage
- Pierre Laclede
- Poplar Lot
For all other locations, select your parking lot below to process your monthly payment.
Please select the proper location code from the drop down menu.
(Your location code can be found on your invoice.)