Rest assured that when you depart from St. Louis via the Gateway Station just a block east of Union Station, you will find affordable and secure long-term parking just steps away from your point of departure.
Most Frequently Asked Question:
- Where is the Amtrak Overnight Parking Lot located?
A. The Amtrak Overnight Parking Lot is located at 421 S. 16th Street, St. Louis, MO 63103.
- What forms of payments are accepted?
- American Express
- Note: Cash is not accepted as a form of payment.
- Is the parking facility secure?
A. The parking facility is a secure lot that is well lit with security cameras.
- How far is the Amtrak Station for the parking lot?
A. The Amtrak Station is located approximately ½ block east of the Long Term Parking Lot.(No shuttle service is provided)
- How much does it cost to park?
A. The cost to park is $9.00 per day (per 24 hour period).
- What are the hours of operation?
A.The parking facility is open twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
- Is there anyone on the parking lot for assistance?
A. Intercoms are located at the entry/exit pedestrian gate for assistance.
- What is the phone number to call for assistance?
A. For assistance, please call (314) 231-6761.