Amtrak has routes all over the United States. With Amtrak, you can travel to countless destinations and just sit back and enjoy the ride. Check out the available destinations and schedules on Amtrak’s website by visiting www.amtrak.com.
Rest assured that when you depart from St. Louis via the Gateway Station just a block east of Union Station, you will find affordable and secure long-term parking just steps away from your point of departure.
Most Frequently Asked Question:
- Where is the Amtrak Overnight Parking Lot located?
A. The Amtrak Overnight Parking Lot is located at 421 S. 16th Street, St. Louis, MO 63103.
- What forms of payments are accepted?
A. We accept the following credit cards as forms of payment:
- American Express
- Note: Cash is not accepted as a form of payment.
- Is the parking facility secure?
A. The parking facility is a secure lot that is well lit with security cameras.
- How far is the Amtrak Station for the parking lot?
A. The Amtrak Station is located approximately ½ block east of the Long Term Parking Lot.(No shuttle service is provided)
- How much does it cost to park?
A. The cost to park is $10.50 per day (per 24 hour period).
- What are the hours of operation?
A.The parking facility is open twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
- Is there anyone on the parking lot for assistance?
A. Intercoms are located at the entry/exit pedestrian gate for assistance.
- What is the phone number to call for assistance?
A. For assistance, please call (314) 231-6761.